Without your support none of this would be possible. Over the years Amara Aid has raised over £500,000! We rely on support from individual donors, groups and fund raising events. ALL donations go directly to the projects. We have representatives personally supervise our projects in Tanzania.
Amara Aid became a Registered Charitable Organization on the 29th November 2001 (Inland Revenue Charity Ref No: XR53617) NIC 102416 and is therefore eligible to claim Gift Aid from the Inland Revenue by tax payers who give donations. You can help Amara Aid by sending donations which will be used for the various projects undertaken.
Please make cheques payable to:
Amara Aid, 25 Dairyland Road, Straid, Ballyclare BT39 9QN
For we are labourers together with God
1 Cor 3.9
Our projects have been funded by individual gifts (tax payers please boost your donation through Gift Aid), church groups and fund raising events.
- An official receipt will always be given for any donations received
- Your organisation, group or church’s gift will be gratefully received and used as you specify
- You could help at our fund raising events.
- Sponsorship challenges is always a welcome means of fundraising
You can receive our mailings:
- We would like to hear from you - send us your name and address and you will receive our mailings periodically.
- Introduce us to your friends and family.