- Safety as Paul travels within Tanzania and abroad
- God’s guidance as Paul sources new projects
- For rain
- For growth
- For the orphans
- That God's word would be shared
Dr. Ruth Hulser as she considers the way forward concerning her work
- Methuselah goes on work experience to Mwanza during October. Please pray for his safety. He will graduate in electrical mechanical engineering in November and has already secured employment.
- Thank God for renewing contact with Prisca. We met in 2007 when visiting Arusha but a short time later paralysis struck and she was admitted to a care home.
- Recently Rebeca met her in Singida where they are both now living and have now become good friends again. She is able to walk again with help of a stick.
- Caren is on work experience at the moment – she is studying Law and doing very well.
- Rebeca has recovered from malaria.
May God bless you more and more
Hello, Mom, we thank you a lot for a big surprise you did to us.We do not have any thing to give you but we remain say a lot of thanks to you as might Lord bless you. We have received the surprise last week and now we are heading to go to buy our laptop in this week. We thank you for the pocket money also as we received. We real enjoy and proud that you with us, actual we are doing well with our studies and we are preparing for the next examination for closing the year (annual) examination but its from the city. Thank you.
Dear Jim and Iris;
I salute both of you. How are you doing?Here at Canaan is quiet fine. We are proceeding with our duties well. Kennedy and rose are doing well with their studies. We are expecting to have our annual vacation in December this year whereby Kennedy will be in class six and Rose in class three. I hope to hear from you.
I hope that you are fine and you are continuing well with your daily activities.here at school I am also fine and happy as I doing my A-level studies.
Please forgive me because it is longtime since I sent email to you this situation sometimes occurs because I lack personal computer or even smart phone. But I will try in my level best not this situation to happen again.
Thank you so much for paying school fees for me and for pocket money that you sent for me God bless you and I always praying for you for wonderful job that you are doing.
In my A-level studies I decided to take Physics chemistry and mathematics as I want to be an engineer and I am sure that I will make it. God bless you and all Amara Aid’s members
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer