- Safety as Paul & Esther deal with Coronavirus restrictions
- God’s guidance as Amara Aid identifies new projects
- For the young people supported by Amara Aid
Dr. Ruth Hulser as she heads up the work with Familia Moja
- Thank God for renewing contact with Prisca who we met in 2007 when visiting Arusha but a short time later Prisca was was inflicted with paralysis and she was admitted to a care home. Prisca has been making a slow recovery and is able to walk again with help of a stick.
- Caren has completed a degree in Law and awaits her final exam results.
Hello Mmam, How are you and dad and everyone there,we are little bit worried and just want to check on both of you if you are doing okay and how you holding up due to what's going on around the world about corona viruses.
love and prayers.
Dear mama, Hope you are all ok.. I am praying for you, this too shall pass in Jesus name.
The school will be closed for a month and we are not allowed to inter in the law school premises even for private studies. There are very few reported victims here. I always remember you in my prayers.
Hi mama iris How are you doing? I hope you all are okay!.How is situation of corona virus outbreak in your country? We are praying that you all will be fine with this world's crisis .May the Almighty God give strength & protect you all!
May God bless you more and more
Hello, Mom, we thank you a lot for a big surprise you did to us.We do not have any thing to give you but we remain say a lot of thanks to you as might Lord bless you. We have received the surprise last week and now we are heading to go to buy our laptop in this week. We thank you for the pocket money also as we received. We real enjoy and proud that you with us, actual we are doing well with our studies and we are preparing for the next examination for closing the year (annual) examination but its from the city. Thank you.
Dear Jim and Iris;
I salute both of you. How are you doing? Here at Canaan is quiet fine. We are proceeding with our duties well. Kennedy and rose are doing well with their studies. We are expecting to have our annual vacation in December this year whereby Kennedy will be in class six and Rose in class three. I hope to hear from you.
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer